Sunday, October 11, 2009

The New Media Literacies by the NML Staff

First of all, I enjoyed the different colors of people because it kept my attention. However, I think these skills are what we need to interact with today's society. To me judgment was a big one because we do need to be able to decide what information we should believe and how we can use it in the future. Also mutitasking is another big one for me because we all have to learn how to do a lot of different things at the same time to get things done faster because technology is getting bigger and better. I also feel that these skills are the 21st century skills that will be needed to be an effective whatever we want to be.
I feel I possess a few but not all. I am big on judgment and mulitasking. Some of them I think I may have and I am just not aware. I am always doing more that one thing at a time. However, I am always going back and forward with what's reliable information. I also feel that mulitasking and judgment go hand in hand. I think the only way I will be able to acquire the other skills is just by knowing that I do not have them to be successful. I can also acquire them by practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment