Sunday, October 11, 2009

Richard Miller

At first, I was bored to death on these two videos. However, the more I watched, the more I realized how neat some of the things were. I definitely enjoyed how the Dr. Martin Luther King thing came together. It is amazing how technology has changed. I think it would be fun to push these ideas throughout our culture. I feel that if the technology is available, anything is possible. Using the web to create different documents seems like it would take a lot to do or to get use to.
I agree that the goal of technology allows us to articulate our dreams and share them with others. I also believe that we have to have inspiring teachers to make this a success. I loved the statement about ideas, that ideas belong to no one because it takes us all to make it work. However, I am not sure if my students will be able to write with multimedia. We did not have these types of things when I was in school. But who knows, by the time I step foot into a classroom, I think my students will know a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment