Sunday, September 6, 2009

Past Semester Podcasts

I think Podcasting is a great idea to get information around the world. However, I think they should be well thought out. While listening to Podcasts from past semesters, I was not enthused about doing a podcast at all because I am not sure what I can do differently to change the way they are being done. Most of them sounded muffled or loud at times. It also sounded as if everyone was reading. I felt like I could go onto the internet or look into a book and read word for word what they were saying. The topics were great topics but the people speaking did not sound enthused about the topic. It was almost dreadful to keep listening to some of them because everyone sounded the same.
However, I give major points to a group with the topic of "Shift Happens." It included two girls and a guy. I enjoyed this one the most out of all because they actually talked to each other. Their voices were very different and they knew their material. It did sound like someone was nervous but I would be too. Their podcast had a lot of great information and it was an attention getter to me. When I do my podcast I know it will not be easy. However by listening to these I hope that I will be able to make a change as far as being able to articulate and not sound like I'm yelling. I also want to be able to know my material so it won't seem as if I am reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment