Sunday, September 13, 2009

Karl Fisch

I enjoyed certain parts of Karl Fisch's post. However, I was not that interested. I did agree with a statement he made at the beginning of the post. It stated, "Just because you may not know how to go about achieving it is certainly no reason not to state it." To me that statement goes with everything. I was a little confused as to what he was talking about throughout the post.

I did like the part where he talked about if a teacher is unwilling to make the effort of being technology illiterate then thats the equivalence of a teacher not knowing how to read or write. I find this statement true. The world is beginning to require everyone to know something. It will be to where alot of things we won't need anymore. Therefore, teachers as well as students must know some technology skills because soon the world will be nothing but technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment