Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Little About Me

My name is Tawonna Keeton. I am a native of Moss Point, Mississippi and I love being me. I am a family-oriented person and I love the people around me as well as the people I will meet. I love laughing and being happy. I enjoy bright colors because they make things stand out. However, I am quiet and sensitive but I manage to deal with certain things. I also have a chihuahua named Skooter, a loving family and a dedicated boyfriend. I graduated from Moss Point High School in 2005. After high school, I attended Bishop State Community College and received a license in Cosmetology. I then decided to venture out and become an educator. Therefore, I decided to attend the University of South Alabama and major in Elementary Education. I am currently a Junior and can not wait until I actually graduate. There are many reasons why I want to become an educator but the main reason is to be the best teacher that I never had when I was in Elementary School. I also have other dreams like owning my own Hair Salon and even a Youth Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment