Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Didn't Know

I really enjoyed the video "Did You Know." It is amazing to know that even though China is not American, they may become the number one speaking country in the world. The video also had a lot of points that made you think. For instance, students' first year of study will be outdated by their third year of study. To me, that was an eye opener. It is a reminder of how fast the world is changing. I also had to think about how if Myspace became a country it would be the fifth largest. It just goes to show how far technology will take us which is shocking but makes perfect sense.

However, to answer the question, "What does it all mean?" I have the slightest idea. I sometimes feel like we should all educate ourselves. We should know more about our technology world and how fast it can really grow along with the changes it can take us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment